***** BOARD MEETINGS *****
Board meetings occur on the first Saturday of every month at 9:00am in the Community Center.
A notice of an upcoming meeting is posted on NextDoor.com by Robert Carlyle.
All are welcome to attend.
***** USE OF THE COMMUNITY CENTER - LICENSE AGREEMENT - 08/28/2023 *****
The following organizations require a fully executed license agreement to use the Community Center:
- Palomar Mountain Planning Organization(PMPO) 501(c)(3)
- Community Center of Palomar Mountain(CCPM) 501(c)(4)
- Palomar Mountain Mutual Water Company (PMMWC)
- Palomar Mountain Community Church
Note: The following organizations do not require a license agreement and may use the Community Center:
- Palomar Mountain Volunteer Fire Department 501(c)(3)
- Palomar Mountain Community Sponsor Group
- Palomar Mountain Fire Safe Council
- Palomar Mountain CERT
***** Mission Statement *****
The Palomar Mountain Community Fire Association dedicates itself to supporting professional and community based fire service organizations in their efforts to mitigate fire danger, educate the public and protect life, property and the Palomar Mountain quality of life.
***** PMVFD Doing Business As (DBA) ***
Palomar Mountain Volunteer Fire Department DBA Palomar Mountain Community FIre Association.